Annyeonghaseyo ! This post might be "slightly" long and the only way I can do is go by date.
Oh well,
22/7 night :]
It's Friday night and Puchong days as usual (for my weekends). Had my dinner with them before going to fang's house. I have no other words to describe fang's house besides PALACE.
Can U imagine how big is her house? O.O I did mentioned and described her house to my family the day after her birthday last week. Things happen this night and my family just entered her house. OMG I felt so sorry & paiseh when i saw fang's mommy came down with her pajamas look.
How I wish I can buy a house like Fang's house in future.
I know it is not easy. I understand how her parents go through all these hardship before having this big big big house PALACE.
So, I promised. I will study hard & work hard.


Oh yeap, we are here for LiQuen's Birthday suprise.
And forgot to mention,
this is the most FAILED suprise ever.
While we're waiting outside her house and get ready for LiQuen's suprise,
and yet the guys came out from her house and shout:
"eh, u guys are here, come in, she knew it, why so late....." and etc.
OMG. This is so Failed.Failed.Failed. =____=

the girls :)

:目 and :3

Cake from RT Pastry. Yummy


Happy Birthday , Li Quen :)

boys VS gurls

the story behind us :)

I am so addicted to DSLR .
See my itchy hands, I can't stop playing Elaine and Kityee 's DSLR.
Learnt some skill from both of the PROs.
Some Nice Pictures were taken by me :)
I feel so proud .hehe.
Gonna save some money and buy one.


Have a great night with them. Again, happy Birthday to Quenquen.
Thanks Fang for the ride & your PALACE tour :))
Photos credits to : ELAINE & KIT YEE
_________________________________________________________
It's 23/7
Is Da Jie's Big Day. Sad to know Jace & Jasmine went for a doctor.
I and Violyn had decided bought her a cake and celebrate in her house:)

I bought this cake with my savings :'')
Cake from bakery cottage- Chocolate cheese moose
Photo taken while waiting for baby Jace & his daddy :]
_______________________________________________________
It's 24/7,
Sad that I've missed MTV worldstage and Beast.
This is another wedding dinner at Slim River, Perak after Er Jie's wedding dinner at KL.
Compared to KL, the food here is nicer and it is in bigger portion.
Of course , I can't stop eating.
( sorry that i dint take any photo of food because I 'm just too busy eating, licking fingers ) haha
No doubt, food is ALWAYS tempting me
and I am growing fat :/

Papa & Uncles all time favourite - BEER
I felt so swt when papa encourage me & the others to drink more.
He said: " Drink more, its like herbal tea, its cooling ,especially for u, U always eat chilies & U so heaty."
OMG, what on earth is this theory about -..-
Er jie & bro- in- law

some photos with noob er jie hehe
I know I look dumb here with the short fringe yeap .
Aikzzz......
__________________________________________________
It's 25/7
As usual, when there's a birthday, for sure I 'll be there
especially when my buddy birthday.
It's Xue Jun's birthday.
And I have to choose between XJ's birthday or David tickets signature event
So , this is my decision & sorry DAVID.
Overtime at Scott Garden. To celebrate Xue Jun's birthday.


Not bad ehh, Scott Garden
Quite big & it has a very nice pond along the pathway.
We are Poser :)
and yeeps
Happy Birthday, Tan Xue Jun.
____________________________________________________________
It's 26/7
David Archuleta's concert.
Time pass fast.
I can still remembered the day I blog about his concert.
So , here I go.
Finaaalllyyy, Met my new friend, Charmaine in Hang Tuah station at 5.45pm :)
The concert held at Stadium Negara,
I mean I preferred this stadium more,
because I think the distance between I & the singer is nearer compared to the
others stadium & the past few concerts I went.
So, most of my friends & cousin ( I mean someone. she knew) haha.
they'll just say : I dont understand why PEOPLE willing to spend that much of money on concert, I rather spend it on clothes.
Ohhhhhh yea, U're right too. But I am not wrong at all.
So. the PEOPLE is actually refers to me right , Cousin???? !!!!! :P
Hahaha.

Tickets for two. Thanks Charmaine for buying the tickets.
Banner with the word< U R MY KIND OF PERFECT>
crowds started at 6 something .

I and Charmaine. Showing off with the tickets haha.
We almost waited for 2 hours long? Outside the entrance.
I and Charmaine can't wait for David :)
and
we met 8tv nightlive host JULES & MIKE.
if u dont know who are they, pls GOOGLE.
photos are with Charmaine :)

Finallyy , we are here. Sitting down. Glad that we got the best seats.
Ppl started to shout David David ................after a Malaysian artist singer Hao Ren with his
latest song < Wu Gong>
the koreans girl in front of me just cant stop laughing when he was dancing.
Kesian, Malaysian singer.
OMG. Its DAVID ARCHULETA. My love.
This is one of the reasons why I really need a DSLR.
Because I just cant tahan the blurrrrneeeesssss of every photo I took.
David can sing well . He is nice handsome cute charming humble and any other good adjectives for him. HAhaha. He is just my kind of perfect .
Met cheng li after the concert. She is just so lucky and she won the tickets;
Awwwww, mannnn ...
Some of them will nag me, scold me , and some of them might be jealous of me.
WHATEVER . I DONT CARE :P Hehe .
----
Lastly , Nice to meet you Charmaine .
GEE ;Love you, David.
______________________________________________________
Phewwww~ it was like finally to reach this end of the post.
TGIF, so I am at puchong to complete this post. Hoooooooohhhh.
Thanks to my house internet problem, in these few days while waiting forTM ppl to fix my line,
I can actually stick with my study table & start to do my revision for the final.
TEEHEE XD !

No comments:
Post a Comment