Thursday, July 14, 2011

26th July 2011 ;)

What so special about 26 of July?

“Time passes by like lightning. Before you know it you're struck down.”
Hmm , yea ! Time passing fast. Life is happening. And this day is coming !!!
And Yea ! As getting nearer to the date ,my heart skips a beat .
The reason simply because ,HE is coming :)


FYI: this is David's latest album ; THE OTHER SIDE OF DOWN.
David always with a warm, charming, sweet smile upon his face.
Cheese~
He is shoooooo cute !

Yup ! As you see, is on 26 of July.
Guess what ? I AM GOINGGGG with my new friend, Charmaine.
She is one of Ming's friends.
Thanks to ming, I am glad to know Charmaine although we don't even meet each other before.
We love David so much, so we've decided to accompany each other for the concert.
Thank you Charmaine for buying the tickets.
Can't wait for our first meet, Charmaine & David !!! :D

Two seats for the orange ones, & shhhhhshhhh !!!!
Keep the price as a secret please >.<
Okay, I should start practicing His Song !!

I LOVE DAVID ARCHULETA <3 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment