Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Late Update

First of all , congratulations to all my beloved group members.
1% for safe assign for PF. Hooray!!!
Singing parrrty rock athem for that !!!
_______________________________________________

Okay,finally . Here goes the post.
I know Mit-shell & Amanda Chue can't wait
for the photos.
So, I've randomly choose some from my few albums,
among the 4xx of photos?
Geezzzzzzzz



ok, I know I am a talented poser ! As everyone knows ! :D
teehee.

ais kacang sedap betul !



Do we look alike ?

Jasmine <3

I insisted to do this. Effect: Hmm, not bad
I like it bery much.
She is such a poser. credits to: HYtham

her all time favourite :P

oh yea, I caught you ! Jace Boy !!

Jasmine & her cousin, Brayden
(I can have a very high blood pressure when teaching him chinese)
ahhhhh...

my noob sis, the bride.

Girls' night !!! :) teehee

Aunty & niece . OHNO, I feel old.

seriously, LMAO !

the neighbours keep laughing.


I told my bro in law, OMG, he is the real Heng Dai.
see , he is the only one who accept all the challenges from us.
Haha. Kesian him.

Look at them. Their charming smile.

Here we go !

Elly , Joey & me .

The receptionist.

Papa & I.

I know, this is so not like me.

cheers ! to the pretties :D

Tham's family :)

"The bride and the groom are couple for 7 years and yesterday, finally they tie a not. They went through all the challenges together and now facing their life together. Is never easy to find another half, they did and they look right for each another.Marriage, is a process of life. Here, i want to wish both of them stay strong and happy together. I shall see more of my niece and nephew in future ! "
Mrs. Tan ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment