
Hello. As usual,can't get enough sleep , so I was late for school again. Woke up late, but I still managed to put on David . And one thing, Michelle's driving skill has really improved alooooootttttt. Hahaha. Can't believe she drove into the small road outside my house & did a challenging U-turn. She did great. Whao.
Had been yawning since early morning, was slightly awake while crapping with Cheng Li during Entreprenuership tutorial and got back our coursework marks. Pretty satisfied. Thank you everyone ! 

Attended Taxation's lecture after having lunch with Annee, ChengLi & Ming. As we know, for sure we'll start yawning and feel sleepy after having our lunch. Yeahhh. We knocked down & sucessfully fall asleep, 3 of us took a nap in during the lecture but not cheng li.
Thank GOD, I'm survived. I'm still alive. Shooo shoo, Monday !!! Haih . It's time to study again after a long nap. Adios.
Hehe . Have a good weekdays !
No comments:
Post a Comment