Sunday, June 19, 2011

Long Time.


It's has been a long time !!!!! Apa khabar?Annyeong?Ni Hao? Namaste? How are you?
I cant believe i've dumped this for shhhhoooooou looooooooooooong ,
simply because I M TOO LAZYYYYYY. haizzzz . *shake head*
HERE GOES MY RANDOM POST .

Things that we can't make a change : Things which are keep changing in every seconds as our Earth still keep turning. (source frm ONE FM) . haha


You would have think that a lot of thing, stuff, .....etc. have changed.
But, Answer: it is Not :)

This is my NOOB Er jieee. Sometimes, she's abit psycho . LOL !
No doubt , She always read my minds & she cares bout me !
Saranghae ! si noob ! :)

(from right) Elly & her cute Jasmine, Violyn & the sexay !
Saranghae too , Elly & Jasmine ! <3

Joey & Keng !

my niece !!! JASMINE LEE !!!
I love to make her called:"small ahyi !!!" (erhh, I knw it sounds abit old,but I feel extremely HYPER & recharge when she called it) AWWWWW !
& her little kiss on my cheek :) teehee
Errrrrr, The truth behind the called & kiss is because she wants to get her fav. sweets from me !!!
-.-''

I LOVE THEM !!! <3

P/s : Spot me !! Spot me !!!
LOL ! Can't stop laughing ! Photo which dunno N years ago.

No doubt, our look have changed !
but our blood relationship will never changed !

"Cousins are those childhood playmates who grow up to be forever friends.
Friends are forever, cousins are for life !!! ":)
-by anonnymous

<3 !

I LOVE THEM !

Bunch of my kawans !

my lovely Machi ! :)

My funny & cute MACHAs ehh!!! :)

The real true friendship between US .

Even though we've changed & we are all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears :'''/ fall or the smile :D spreads across our face, we 'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world take us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends !!!!!

Bunch of my classmates ! Which they always COLOUR my college life :)

=) . teehee !!!

oh yea , this is my bunchie of MACHOOOO's !!!

Memories that stay in our <3 forever !!!

Again , I LOVE THEM too !!! :)

p/s : Please ignore my noob face !



The most important is : APPRECIATE IT !!
appreciate the love which stay among US , our family-ship & friendship!!!
Even if the world has changed,
the LOVE stay in our HEART will never changed !!!!!!!!
yeahhhhhhhhh Man !!!!
*For friends who read my post & opps for soommme other lovely friends of mine
one of the reason u dint appear here is because u've sucessfully save in my heart . hahahahahaha
Aku Cintamu ! Keluargaku, Kawanku !
Selamat tinggal ! Zai Jian ! Bubyeeeeee !!

No comments:

Post a Comment