Friday, October 1, 2010

=)


Flashbackthememories.
When Falling In Love With A Friend
" Nowadays I 'm confused about YOU
And even more about myself
Are we friends or dating
When we're walking, drinking coffee
&
also watching movie
I have a deep secret to tell you
We're friends which closer than lovers
But what should I do ? I love you
Suddenly everything of you
I fond of everything of you
I will slowly & slowly become closer
I ike everything about you
I dont have to say you're my one love
Please stay with me & promise me
FOREVER
I want to confess all of my heart like a man
you'd better catch my heart
you'd better know my heart ,
Theres's no friendship between boys & girls
I dint believe it back that then
No,even though we are lovers we are still being good friends
I will listen to you
More that the word ' I love you'
We're still, We're feeling sweet
A little bit more starting from today
I like everything about you
Your hands I took , I wont let you go
I will say I love you instead
FOREVER "

2 comments: