Sunday, June 26, 2011

Eye :(


Something goes wrong with my eye
which
I dont know why

and i have this string on my hand for dont know what purpose

It's something like "pimple" on the eye
EYE !!! Is on the eye !!!
No Jokes.
I am sad ....

It seriously ruined my happy sunny weekend.
*opps, just found out outside is raining! God is crying for me -.-
It's still swollen & I only manage to see half of the scene, view& thing ;(
How am i going to study my MAF which the test for our class is the earliest among
the rest of the other groups >>> MONDAY , 8a.m

Dont be shocked when you see my sexy swollen eye.

fyi : I guess my eye is better than the past few days ?! errrr, yea...maybe.....HOPE SO..

fml. D; & May GOD bless me. Bye !

No comments:

Post a Comment