It is the day before July.
Woke up when the house phone rang, Michelle called.
It's already 7o'clock. I am late for the lecture. Arhhh ....
Michelle gt panicked & worried, wondering is there anything happen to me. D';
She & cheng li have been looking for me.. calling my phone dont know N times ..
Errh for the 20 minutes/more than ?
Which I am still snoooringgg, dreaming on the bed.
I am so sooo sooo sooo sorrrrrryyyyyy. :/ Sorryyyyyyy

And for the very first time, I wear my fipper slipper to college :)
I am just too late, & I can't even imagine how jammed is the road. D; Haihhhh.
Glad to have 2 friends like them !!! Thankiew.
Once again, I am sorrrrryyyyy !!!!
__________________________________________________
Suzanne picked me up once I've reached home, together with choo.
We've planned to hang out to mid valley for a movie,
since three of us dint hang out for like almost 2 years &
both of them are having their holidays now. *jealous*
(Thing just always come like this. When they have their holidays which I dont; When I have my holidays which they dont) =.=
Aikzzz
picture of 2009: my dearest suzanne & meng choo.
Still remember. We've our homeworks done at midvalley starbucks before our tuition :) yeeps
They had their lunch+dinner; I had my tea-time
Here we go the- Kenny Rogers
Look at my Tangy Chicken Spaghetti. Do we have the same thoughts ?
Is this a plate of mee jawa or spaghetti ?
I have this "spaghetti" in my mouth, ARgHHHHHH
I cant believe it tasted like ASAM LAKSA .
*regret*
I will never ever take this anymore & I should have choosen for chicken at first !!!!!
See !!! Their yummy chicken !!!
*regret* tsk tsk tsk ... tham tham tham..... U're sooooo SMART la . Ish.
All of a sudden,
I just thought of my lecturer, DR.WONG ,
she likes to say: "GOOD CHUAI ~(try) GOOD CHUAI"
& this is really a very good chuai ! haihhhhh...
Miss Suzanne :D Cantik right? Her FB status says :
It's in a complicated relationship .
Hahahahahahahaha
Meng Choo :D Sweet right?!
Hanging here again , MCD !!!! while waiting for our movie !!!
we took photos -took photos & took photos.
QUeue up for soooo long & everyone seems like very hyper for the transformer.
3/4 out of them queue for the tickets
until GSC server knocked down & they have to restart their system
wait , wait & wait again =.=
Treasure Inn. :D Veryyyy Funnny
Rating: 6.5 /10
Next TRANSFORMER !!!! Anyone ???
SnowFlake !!! We've tried the new flavour - the sesame, the peanut taste ice !!!
OISHIIII~
I 've ask for a part time job here which
I can't wait for my coming sem break (it still long way to go actually & I know =.=)
while meng choo asked for hers too.
Thanks Suz !
I & choo started to play I-phone, camwhore-ing, posing
while suz is driving to MV & we got stuck in the queue for parking.

peace ! :D

Love you too !!!

:3 Chubbbyyyyy C:

teehee !!!
I-phone is just very useful for teenagers like us.
We love switch camera the most.(although the result came out is slighty bluurrr)
There's a lot more. I mean photos. You can't blame us.
Because this is one of the girls' characteristics . Buahahhaaha
The day before July !!! Love you both!!!
May our friendship forever !!!
Keep in touch !!! dearest buddies !!! <3 !
We should hang out more, but not after 2 years again.. okay ?!!!!
C:
I can't wait for July.
Stay tuned. Hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment