Oh no. I've been hanging around with friends lately. Since last Thursday? Or should I said since Chinese new year ?! Hmm. Til dad has started to suspect who am I hanging out with. Who fetch me. Where my friends and I going to. I can see lot of questions pops up from his mind. I know dad well. Before all these weird question pops up again which made me speechless, I told dad "Hi Dad, don't worry. I am not having any relationship for now. I am not going for a date. It's just some friends gathering." Unbelievable, dad has stop asking. :) So do I promised him, if I have one, I'll let him know.

Yup.
Today is Valentine's Eve & someone just flight off on this day. :'(
Went for Yuen's steamboat buffet. Eat Eat Eat. I love foods.
Not bad. RM27 per pax.
We've grab a lot of chicken wings ! *feel proud*
Thank you drivers ! Thank you my new hired prawn peeler !
Happy Valentines to all ! Night !
<3
[ 情人节快乐 ]
爱,是不自私
爱,就要坦白
爱,是不出卖
爱,也不依赖
爱,是要自在
爱,就要忠心
爱,就不乱来
爱,就要明白
爱,可要专一
爱,是不伤害
爱,不怕失去
爱,不想未来
爱,珍惜现在
要,就好好爱
不,就不要爱.
No comments:
Post a Comment